Dedicated, expert, always available, and fast response, INFITECH has made customer service a priority since the very beginning. INFITECH’s service does not end after the equipment is sold and shipped. Instead, INFITECH attends to every request/query from the user during the installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance processes.
l Pre-sales & Sales Service
1. Carefully study clients’ demands, design & offer products that best suit clients’ needs.
2. Offer favorable price, but not at the cost of reducing product performance.
3. Use quality materials of well-known brands to ensure reliability.
4. Inspect product quality before packing and shipping.
5. Seaworthy packing for the goods.
l After-sales Service
Ø Delivery commitment
1. Comply with the delivery schedule required by clients. If fail to commit, shall inform clients at least 1 week in advance.
Ø After-sales Service Commitment
1. Supply installation manual, electric schematic, and operation & maintenance manual to help users install, operate and maintain equipment properly.
2. 2-year warranty for main components. Consumables are not within the scope of warranty. INFITECH freely replaces damaged parts caused by quality issues within warranty. Beyond warranty, INFITECH provides spare parts at cost. If the equipment is damaged due to human factors, INFITECH repairs or provides spare parts at cost. Technical support will be provided within 24 hours after receiving the report of the problems.